Tours and Groups
Whether you are a small or large group, we can arrange guided tours to suit your needs. Museum tours are offered in French or English. We recommend allowing one to two hours for your visit. Please book a minimum of two weeks in advance to ensure tour guide availability.
- Group rate (10 or more): $6.60 (HST included)
- Payment can be made with cash, credit card or certified cheque
- Admission includes a guided tour of Rudolph P. Bratty Exhibition Hall, the multimedia presentation Oceans of Hope, the Ralph and Rose Chiodo Harbourside Gallery and access to the Scotiabank Family History Centre
- Exquisite Gift Shop and café on-site
- Notice of cancellation should be provided at least 24 hours in advance
Motorcoach tours are also $6.60 per person (includes HST and complimentary admission for tour operators and bus drivers). For more information, please contact Caroline Gaston, Visitor Experience Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 902-420–6644 | 902-425-7770 ext 255.